Rat Discreet Bait Station Box & Strong Single Feed Rodent POISON Grain Rats Mouse Mice BRODIFACOUM AT 0.0025% - THE MAXIMUM LEGAL STRENGTH (2 Solo Boxes + 150g Blue Grains)
Rat Discreet Bait Station Box & Strong Single Feed POISON Grain Rats Mouse Mice
Package Contain: 2 Solo Traps with 1 Key + 150g of Brodifacoum Grain + 2 Bait Trays
We Provide free pair of Latex Gloves on Each order..
The ultra compact trap and bait station is the ideal box for locations where space is limited or discretion is required and is ideal for use in warehouse locations such as, between pallets. The Solo box has a unique lock-in rat trap holder that can be used with all standard rat traps as well as other popular trap systems such as T-Rex Trap. This station features a grill at the back of the box that allows in light and airflow to improve rodent acceptance. This unique box can also be mounted vertically and along railings.
This compact station is also suitable to be used with rodent baits. The station can hold a medium bait tray for use with loose baits and can also be fitted with a cable tie to hold block baits.
The Solo box is a compact and versatile bait and trap station. This box is ideal for use in locations where space is limited, such as between pallets and under kickboards.
- Tamper resistant 2 prong locking system that is Uni-Key compatible
- Unique grill allows light and air flow in to improve rodent acceptance
- Secure lock-in holder for rat snap traps like Gorilla & T Rex Trap
- Compatible with trays for grain bait
- Can be used with cable ties to hold Block & Pasta baits securely in place
- Option to set trap from outside of the box with pull cord/cable tie for a no-touch solution
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Can be mounted vertically on posts and other vertical surfaces, helping to reduce the risk to non-target species
Dimensions: (h)101mm x (w) 262mm x (d) 166mm
KILLS IN ONE FEED - GRAIN
Suitable for both mice and rats. Used by professional or Ameture.
You do not need to be a professional to use it, Just read and follow the description given at the back of the packet.
Choose required quantity from dropdown option.
A bitter chemical compound to prevent human consumption.
Supplied in packs of 25g for easy use , you do not want it to be wasted!
CONTAINING BRODIFACOUM AT 0.0025% - THE MAXIMUM LEGAL STRENGTH.
Easy To use:-Follow the steps to get ride of Rodents.
- Place rat poison in areas where you have noticed rodent activity, e.g. on rat runs, along fences or walls, where droppings have been found, near to or inside rat burrows.
- Use 25g of rat poison at each baiting point, located roughly 5 to 10 metres apart, where high levels of rat activity are noted.
- Check baiting points every 5 - 10 days, replacing any poison taken. Once you notice Th poison is left in the bait box, this means a success!
- When baiting use bait boxes to make poison inaccessible to children, pets, birds and other non-target wildlife, we do paper boxes to save environment , instead of Plastic ones!
Qty of Baits required for Control?
For Successful control, 300g for small to medium infestation & 500g for heavy infestation will suffice for most mouse issues and minimum of 600g to control a common rat infestation & 1-2kg for an established rat problem. However, it is common for more bait to be required.
The quantity of Baits required for control varies on several factors - size of the population, competing for food sources and location. Therefore, it is essential to continue baiting until no further bait take is observed (approximate 30 to 35 days).
We recommended, any Bait Poison or Rodenticide must be use with a tampered resistant bait station for rats and mouse or mice.
READ INSTRUCTION CAREFULLY ON PACKET BEFORE USE
If You want to buy some extra grain poison then go for below link:
We Also Recommend
Rat Poison (6 x25g) Rat Bait & Mouse Poison Grain - Strongest Maximum Strength Rodent Killer - Fast Acting, All Weather, Single Feed Bait Sachets
Mouse Mice Rat Pasta Bait Killer Poison Control - Fast Acting for Home & Garden Treatment
RAT POISON Single Feed Rat & Mouse Mice Killer Poison Rodent Vermin Bait Blocks