Mouse & Rat Killer - Rodent Poison Brodifacoum Blue Pasta Rat Bait - 150g
Highly attractive bait packed with peanut oils and cereals making it very palatable to rodents ensuring infestations are controlled fast. The strength of Paste offers the user a great solution to control large infestations of rats quickly when other baits might not work.
Each 150g pouch contains paste sachets, enough for 2-3 x rat bait points.
Medium to high infestations require a number of bait points. Bait refills may be required to replenish any bait taken. Once bait-take has stopped, the infestation has been controlled, so bait must be withdrawn from the bait stations and disposed of correctly. Always read the label.
Pasta Baits must be used with a secured tamperproof bait station.
Active: 0.0025% Brodifacoum
How to Use?
- Check for signs of activity in and around buildings. This can be burrows or runs. Rats are very cautious and will run beside buildings and look to hide in any cover that might offer them a form of safety.
- Place tamperproof bait stations every 5-10m apart where there are signs of rodent activity and in areas where rodents would feel safe and not exposed.
- Place 60g of Paste into each of the bait stations.
- Check the bait 5-7 days after the first treatment and replenish any bait taken.
- Search for, remove and dispose of any dead rodents that are found.
We Also Recommend
Mouse & Rat Killer Rodent Control Poison Bait Blue Grain Single Feed Killer BRODIFACOUM 0.0025% - THE MAXIMUM LEGAL STRENGTH