DIGRAIN C40 WP INSECTICIDE FOR WASPS, FLEAS, ANTS, BEDBUGS, COCKROACHES - All Insect Killer (15 x 10G)
Highly effective wettable powder with strong knockdown and long-term residual action. Proven 100% long term mortality on insects such as bedbugs, cockroaches, fleas, ants and clothes moths.
Application for carrying out treatments on soft furnishings, hard, horizontal and vertical surfaces. These include but not limited to floor-wall junction sprays and blanket spays where needed.
- Strong knockdown
- Highly Effective wettable powder
- Long term Residual action
- Prove 100% Long term mortality
Crawling insects: Apply spray to harbourages, resting places and vertical and horizontal surfaces where insects are seen. Pay special attention to cracks and crevices especially around animal sleeping areas.
Houseflies, Cluster-flies and Mosquitoes: Apply spray to walls, ceilings and areas where pests rest. Do not treat exposed food or food preparation areas.
Wasps: Spray the nest entrance and the surfaces upon which wasps alight.
How to use?
- Add 5 litres of clean water to the bucket, and then add 10g of Digrain C40 WP powder
- Stir well until all powder dilute properly
- One litre of ready-for-use spray treats 25 square metres of sprayable surface
- Shake sprayer to re-mix contents if spraying is interrupted for more than 30 minutes
- Apply as a coarse low-pressure spray. Makeup spray as required.
Do not store prepared spray overnight. Do not use the spray near electrical appliances, light fittings or switches. Exclude all animals before treatment and do not reintroduce until all treated surfaces are dry and the area is thoroughly ventilated.
Always read instruction before use of any insecticides/pesticides.