VIRUS KILLING DISINFECTANT SMOKE ALSO KILLS FUNGUS AND BACTERIA Proven 99.9% efficacy
DISINFECTANT SMOKE BOMB
Digrain Fumite OPP is a quick and easy bacterial, fungicidal and virucidal disinfectant smoke bomb. Commonly known as 2-phenylphenol (or OPP), the active biocide is a weakly acidic, phenolic organic compound which acts specifically on the cell membrane.
Proven 99.9% control of E. coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Avian Influenza, Norovirus and Salmonella.
- Disinfects surfaces without requiring subsequent rinsing
- Quick, easy-to-use application
- Pre-dosed tins with a uniform dispersion
- Safe for operators with limited exposure
- Ideal for a complete disinfectant program
- Lower quantities of biocide are required than to spray the same area
- Dry disinfectant there is no corrosion risk
- 30g offering 30-60m3 coverage - ideal for individual rooms in domestic, commercial, and medical premises
• Aerial and surface disinfectant
• Proven 99.9% efficacy on E.coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Avian Influenzia, Norovirus and more
• For fungicidal, bactericidal and virucidal teatment
• Use in domestic, medical, agriculturural, commercial and industrial premises
• 300mg/30g dose offering 30-60m3 coverage
• Pre-dosed tin with uniform dispersion
• 7 x 7 x 6 cm
Package Contents: Digrain Fumite OPP Disinfectant Smoke 30g
- Apply treatment in pre-cleaned areas
- Switch off smoke alarm devices
- Clear people, plants, animals including fish, flammable goods and packaged food from the area to be treated 4. Seal area to be treated as effectively as possible. Close all doors and windows.
- Take the required number of smoke generators and shake lightly to
- Tear off can lid and remove
- Place each smoke generator on a fireproof base such as a ceramic plate. When a number of smoke bombs are being used, space them throughout the area to be treated and prepare all for ignition before lighting the first.
- Light smoke generators via the igniter using a match in sequence starting with the furthest from an identified exit
- Leave for at least four hours or two hours per 1.5m ceiling height.
Open windows and doors and ventilate for 30-60 minutes before entering the premises.
We Also Recommend
SPIDER ANT KILLER TRAPS INSECT SPRAY POISON FREE TRAP CRAWLING PEST CONTROL BUG & ALL CRAWLING INSECT NON POISON TRAP