RAT MOUSE MICE KILLER POISON -Professional UNOBTRUSIVE RODENT BAIT STATION BOX MICE & Bait GRAIN BRODIFACOUM AT 0.0025% - THE MAXIMUM LEGAL STRENGTH
Compact & Unobtrusive (CU) Rodent Bait Box with Single Feed Killer Brodifacoum Grain
Suitable for both Amateur and Professional users in Domestic, Commercial and Agricultural purpose
We Provide Pair of Latex Gloves on each order absolutely free..
Ideal for Rat Mouse Mice
A Compact & unobtrusive (CU) feeding box that can be used with rodenticides as well as with mouse traps. The removable lid allows for quick and easy maintenance. With option to create inspection slots in the lid for a quick visual check of impact traps. Thanks to the metal bait holder incorporated in the lid, blocks or pasta sachets or Grain Sachets in bags are held discreetly in the lid and removed from the ground. Block, Grain in bags and paste baits (sachets) can be discreetly secured to the metal rod in the box lid so that the bait does not touch the bottom, keeping it dry and allowing the rodent to feed in a natural position. Fresh pasta bait or grain baits in tray can be placed in the central compartment with an insert. This compartment also accommodates 2 Snap Mouse or Trapper Mini mouse traps.
The CU Rodent bait box is a professional bait box. The bait box is closed with a unique closure, making it safe for children and pets. It is easy to open with the provided key.
Two Snap Mouse Clamps or one Snap Rat Clamp can be placed in the Box. These do not pose a danger to pets and children in this bait box.
The bait box is made of durable plastic and has a removable lid to simplify inspection and maintenance. The lid has three pre-printed slotted holes that can be removed, allowing you to see at a glance whether the clamps have come off, without having to open the lid.
- Small, low-profile and discreet
- Due to its small dimensions, it can be placed in most places
- A compact and robust Rodent bait box with the outstanding quality
- New design key locking system for increased security
- The versatile Box can also be used with blocks, grain, pasta, pasta trays and can hold
- Able to hold 2 Snap Mouse Traps and if you want to use Rat Snap Trap then it hold one only.
- Safely place mouse and rat clamps
- The box is a compact high-quality mouse trap, designed for double catches
- The box is a lockable unit to reduce the risk of non-target species gaining access
- Safe placement of rats and mouse poison
- The new bait bar is attached inside the lid, favouring the natural feeding behaviour of rodents
- The lid can be removed completely for better access
- Inaccessible to children or other animals & can only be opened with provided key
- Locator key hole in base
KILLS IN ONE FEED GRAIN
Suitable for both mice and rats. Used by professional or Ameture.
You do not need to be a professional to use it, Just read and follow the description given at the back of the packet.
Choose required quantity from dropdown option.
A bitter chemical compound to prevent human consumption.
Supplied in packs of 25g for easy use , you do not want it to be wasted!
CONTAINING BRODIFACOUM AT 0.0025% - THE MAXIMUM LEGAL STRENGTH.
Easy To use:-Follow the steps to get ride of Rodents.
- Place rat poison in areas where you have noticed rodent activity, e.g. on rat runs, along fences or walls, where droppings have been found, near to or inside rat burrows.
- Use 25g of rat poison at each baiting point, located roughly 5 to 10 metres apart, where high levels of rat activity are noted.
- Check baiting points every 5 - 10 days, replacing any poison taken. Once you notice Th poison is left in the bait box, this means a success!
- When baiting use bait boxes to make poison inaccessible to children, pets, birds and other non-target wildlife, we do paper boxes to save environment , instead of Plastic ones!
Qty of Baits required for Control?
For Successful control, 300g for small to medium infestation & 500g for heavy infestation will suffice for most mouse issues and minimum of 600g to control a common rat infestation & 1-2kg for an established rat problem. However, it is common for more bait to be required.
The quantity of Baits required for control varies on several factors - size of the population, competing for food sources and location. Therefore, it is essential to continue baiting until no further bait take is observed (approximate 30 to 35 days).
We recommended, any Bait Poison or Rodenticide must be use with a tampered resistant bait station for rats and mouse or mice.
Pack Contain: 1 CU Bait Box + 1 Key + 1 Bait Bar / Iron Rod + 150g Grain + 1 Bait Tray
Always Read the Instruction on package before use of any Rodenticide
We Also Recommend
Rat Poison (6 x25g) Rat Bait & Mouse Poison Grain - Strongest Maximum Strength Rodent Killer - Fast Acting, All Weather, Single Feed Bait Sachets
Mouse Mice Rat Pasta Bait Killer Poison Control - Fast Acting for Home & Garden Treatment
RAT POISON Single Feed Rat & Mouse Mice Killer Poison Rodent Vermin Bait Blocks