Rat Killer Poison Bait Racan Dife Grain 150g & 2 Professional Rat Discreet Bait Station Boxes (2 Bait trays free)
Package Contain: 2 Solo Traps with 1 Key + 150g of Grains + 2 Bait Trays
We Provide free pair of Latex Gloves on Each order..
The ultra compact trap and bait station is the ideal box for locations where space is limited or discretion is required and is ideal for use in warehouse locations such as, between pallets. The Solo box has a unique lock-in rat trap holder that can be used with all standard rat traps as well as other popular trap systems such as T-Rex Trap. This station features a grill at the back of the box that allows in light and airflow to improve rodent acceptance. This unique box can also be mounted vertically and along railings.
This compact station is also suitable to be used with rodent baits. The station can hold a medium bait tray for use with loose baits and can also be fitted with a cable tie to hold block baits.
The Solo box is a compact and versatile bait and trap station. This box is ideal for use in locations where space is limited, such as between pallets and under kickboards.
- Tamper resistant 2 prong locking system that is Uni-Key compatible
- Unique grill allows light and air flow in to improve rodent acceptance
- Secure lock-in holder for rat snap traps like Gorilla & T Rex Trap
- Compatible with trays for grain bait
- Can be used with cable ties to hold Block & Pasta baits securely in place
- Option to set trap from outside of the box with pull cord/cable tie for a no-touch solution
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Can be mounted vertically on posts and other vertical surfaces, helping to reduce the risk to non-target species
Dimensions: (h)101mm x (w) 262mm x (d) 166mm
ADVANCED FORMULA - Rat & Mouse Killer Poison in 150g Grain
The active ingredient in this product is Difenacoum in maximum strength formulation allowed by UK law.
Highly effective and affordable for the control of rats and mice in your home and around.
Contains the strongest and most powerful formulation of rodenticide currently available within the UK. It's outstanding success rate and ability to control in all conditions, has now seen it become the most widely used formulation within the professional pest control market.
Four simple steps to rat control using poison:
Most popular way of dealing with a rat infestation. Follow the easy steps below to achieve swift and effective rat eradication:
- Place bait in areas where you have noticed rodent activity, e.g. on rat runs, along fences or walls, where droppings have been found, near to or inside rat burrows.
- Use 90-100g of rat poison at each baiting point, located roughly 10 metres apart, or 5 metres where high levels of rat activity are noted.
- Check baiting points every 7-10 days, replacing any poison taken. When feeding stops, this is your indication that control has been achieved!
- When baiting use bait boxes to make poison inaccessible to children, pets, birds and other non-target wildlife.
It is perfect for eradicating rat infestations in both indoor and outdoor situations such as in gardens, sheds, lofts or roof spaces, or beneath kitchen units, as well as being suitable for use in commercial contexts such as in warehouses, factories, restaurants, food premises, and farms.
Please ensure that it is not exposed to children, pets or any other non-target species.
The quantity of Baits required for control varies on several factors - size of the population, competing for food sources and location. Therefore, it is essential to continue baiting until no further bait take is observed (approximate 30 to 35 days).
We recommended, any Bait Poison or Rodenticide must be use with a tampered resistant bait station for rats and mouse or mice.
We Also Recommend
Rat Poison (6 x25g) Rat Bait & Mouse Poison Grain - Strongest Maximum Strength Rodent Killer - Fast Acting, All Weather, Single Feed Bait Sachets
Mouse Mice Rat Pasta Bait Killer Poison Control - Fast Acting for Home & Garden Treatment
RAT POISON Single Feed Rat & Mouse Mice Killer Poison Rodent Vermin Bait Blocks